Doctolib is looking for a Workplace Operations Manager responsible for a large and fast growing building portfolio, consisting of the HQ location in Berlin as well as a dozen satellite offices in Germany.
- You manage facility maintenance and operations, and coordinate contractors who provide maintenance services and repairs, furniture moves, simple electric projects, painting, cleaning, light construction, and/or exterior clean-up.
- You manage ongoing vendor relationships and services agreements, while conducting regular site inspections of the Berlin HQ to ensure it is being pro-actively managed and maintained to Doctolib standards.
- You manage the locations to ensure compliance with corporate, city and industry guidelines and regulations. Liaise with Landlord / LL Agent where necessary.
- You will prepare annual operating expense budgets, plan, manage and track/monitor facility operations actual costs against budget and partner with the WPE Finance team to review monthly spend and issue forecasts.
- You oversee the outsourced contract services, partnering with Procurement to achieve best terms for Doctolib and monitor vendor performance against contracts and service level agreements while managing and issuing monthly and quarterly metric reports against key workplace operating metrics.
- You drive local and corporate best practices throughout the function to ensure consistent and high quality operations.
- You believe that great just isn’t good enough, and constantly seek opportunities to improve Doctolib’s workplace environment by leveraging data.
- You will report directly to the Head of Workplace Experience team.
- You lead projects where you understand client needs and lead efforts to increase customer satisfaction survey results.
- You’re a great communicator who is comfortable taking charge of complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders and driving it from problem definition through implementation.
- You will apply in-depth knowledge to solve broad issues that are complex in scope, and establish medium to long- range plans.
- You coordinate, partner and support the building & fit out programs.
- You manage project budgets and maintain project schedules.
- You develop insightful solutions to address complex strategic and operational challenges.
- You evaluate the impact of proposed changes with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
Join the Workplace Experience team: you will work closely with Real Estate, Procurement, Finance and IT to provide a (human centric and customer focused..) high level of service for our Doctolibers.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- have strong organisational and project management skills with experience developing plans to deliver customer oriented results.
- have exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- have focus on getting things done.
- have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision.
- are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local.
- are a great manager with experience in building teams.
- have at least 4-5 years of working experience in similar positions;
- recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- are fluent in English. Native level in German
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also:
- Speak French
- Having an understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- Seize the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- Begin with a complete onboarding program, our Doctolib Academy, designed to get you started on the right foot.
- Grow with custom-designed, continuous learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Get branded swag or make donations to charities on our Doctostore whenever you successfully refer candidates.
- Benefit from a flexible work environment with 2 remote days per week
- Lunch vouchers
- A Company Pension Scheme
- A minimum of 28 days of holidays per year (for full-time positions)
- Discounted membership rates for Urban Sports Club
- Refund of your monthly public transportation tickets
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, cereals & snacks
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- A beautiful DoctoCampus in the heart of Berlin's vibrant Bergmannkiez
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values :
- SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
- CARE : Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!