We are seeking an action-oriented, service/pedagogue-oriented, collaborative, organized, and knowing procurement professional with a taste for building and deploying a global procurement organization in France, in Germany and more.
Setting-up at the end of 2019, the Global Procurement Team is responsible for securing and optimizing all Doctolib’s purchases. Currently the organization - 5 people - is fully under construction with defining and implementing of strategies, methodology, processes, governance, tools - SRM solution in implementation - and KPI.
As part of an outstanding growing-up Procurement Team you will be in charge of implementing from France the Procurement organization with efficient purchase/vendor strategies to bring value to our Doctobuyers.
What your missions will be
In order to structure purchases globally, you will responsible for :
- Deploying processes, methodology and tools near Doctobuyers
- Helping Doctobuyers and all stakeholders to be procurement compliant/sensitive
- Handling Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders in our P2P Netsuite tool
- Handling strategic actions and key topics (quick wins, strong stake contracts, RFx)
- Updating Procurement repositories and reporting (activity follow-up, contracts base, savings…)
- Analysing spend of your contracts scope and recovering contracts to identify optimization and savings initiatives
- Contributing to define and implement the Global Procurement strategy (category/vendor/business segmentations, preferred vendor panel, vendor governance…)
- Scoring and labeling our purchase/vendor based on our strategic model
- Animate key Doctobuyers based on category management best practices
- Build bold & pragmatic strategies and implement them
- Contributing to follow Procurement activity performance (KPI, dashboard building)
- Following-up the vendor risk (legal materials, economic dependency, financial health, CSR)
- Being an innovative idea provider to collectively help improving the Procurement service toward our Doctobuyers
Who you are
- You have at least 6 years of experience as a Procurement partner (global buyer, lead buyer, country buyer, sourcing leader...), ideally within a global company or a high-growth company especially in Tech / Marketing
- You have confirmed experiences in both operational tasks (P2P process…) and strategic approach (category / vendor strategy, Pareto, Kraljic matrix, SRM...)
- You have very good experience in Tech / cloud purchases
- You have experience in GDPR regulation to take into account when needed
- You use to negotiate in collaboration with Legal and Security departments
- You use to work in an international environment and able to think global / act local.
- You master Office / GSuite tools especially Excel / GSheet and Slides
- You are fluent in French and in English
- You love innovation and fast-moving environments
- You are a solution maker and a leader
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You recognize yourself in our values: Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure (see “Our 6 Doctolib Pillars” section below).
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
What we offer
- An onboarding program who will train about our strategy, our market, our tools and our way of working
- A manager and a team caring and involved who will coach you and will help you to develop your technical hard and soft skills
- A Doctobuddy to follow you along your journey at Doctolib
- Attend all events organized by Doctolib (DoctoMonthlyMeeting, Doctoweekend…)
- Location: Position based in our DoctoCampus in Levallois with potential as needed travels in France or to Germany’s DoctoCampus..
- Package: salary fix + bonus on quarterly objectives
- Start date: as of July 2021