Doctolib is building a Business Development team based in Italy. As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for a portfolio of prospects (healthcare professionals) and your role will be to bring them onboard on our platform. You will turn them from prospects to new clients and from new clients to Doctolib fans and ambassadors.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- You will have daily meetings and interactions with healthcare professionals from you assigned area in order to introduce them to Doctolib and to our service offering
- You will listen to healthcare professionals, understand their organizational needs and present how Doctolib can improve the management of their practice office, to turn them from prospects to clients.
- You will assist, train and be a trusted advisor for your existing clients, building a mutually beneficial and long term relationship.
Who are you?
- First and foremost, you have a burning desire to learn, do a good job and make a difference for healthcare professionals
- University education and professional experience in a client facing, commercial role (ideally 2+ years)
- Comfortable with SAAS technology environment, tech savvy with a keen interest in new technologies
- Results orientated: achieving an ambitious target makes you think of setting a more ambitious one for the future
- People person: you get energy from meeting new people, value relationships and are great at building them
- Purpose driven: you are looking for a job that has an impact, such as improving access to care.
- You are an entrepreneur who is excited to join a team of founders
- You are self motivated and have a positive attitude
- Highly proficient verbal, phone and written communication in Italian
- Fluent English required as you will be regularly in contact with our international teams
What do we offer?
- A complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- A listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- The unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy