Doctolib is hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our global tech hiring team. You will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Europe. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
In this position you will report directly to a Talent Acquisition Manager and you will play a pivotal role in our expansion, ensuring candidates have a phenomenal recruitment experience and that our hiring processes are set up in a smart and scalable way. This will require you to do some “heavy lifting” coordinating busy agendas, ensuring the logistics of our interviews is precise and, ultimately, that candidates finish their recruitment process with us with a smile on their faces regardless of the outcome.
What will be your missions ?
You will be the lifeline of the recruiting team, as you become an expert on all operational aspects of the hiring process. You will build strong partnerships with interviewers and will eventually be able to advise recruiters about how to improve efficiency.
- Ensure the best candidate experience possible through timely and flawless coordination of a variety of activities linked to our ambitious hiring goals,
- Manage all the operational aspects of a candidate’s interview process: building email templates, scheduling interviews, training new interviewers, maintaining recruiting tools,
- Partner with Recruiters / Sourcers to improve process efficiency,
- Collaborate with the Employee Engagement team to create content and host events that showcase why Doctolib is a great place to work.
Who are you ?
- You love making things happen, are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and will always go the extra mile to make sure each candidate has a world class experience,
- Ideally, you have previous experience in a coordinator function and thrive with complex calendar management, and can deal with competing priorities,
- You are highly organized and know how to find efficiencies to optimize your time and outcome. You can tackle repetitive tasks at scale and make complex requests look easy,
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas both verbally and in writing and adapt them to different audiences (candidates, colleagues, students),
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You are fluent in English.
Job details :
- Job type : Internship
- Period : 6 months
- Location : France
- Start Date : As soon as possible
What you’ll get by joining us :
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in team building activities, company events and enjoy a Gymlib memberships, as well as other free online options.
- Free healthcare insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!