About the role:
Doctolib is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Patient Marketing team. You will be THE expert in the behaviour of patients using Doctolib, throughout the 3 parts of their user journey - Acquisition, Conversion and Retention.
In coordination with the Patient Marketing Director, with Product Managers and with the Data team, you will be responsible for performing top-notch analysis on traffic and online bookings, in order to help the team drive patients’ usage and loyalty.
The ideal candidate is an experienced business analyst who excels at finding key learnings and suggesting strong actionable recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Understand clearly who our users are and how they are using our product, in order to develop sharp customer insights
- Deep-dive into Google Analytics to help identify opportunities to increase our traffic
- Analyze in detail the behaviour of our users on our website, including the booking funnel, in order to prioritize improvements
- Craft impactful analysis to extract key actionable insights in order to develop a true patient engagement strategy
- Work closely with the Data team on providing us with proper tracking solutions, relevant and aggregated datasets, optimized dashboards, and leading more complex analyses
- Develop analytical and data methodologies. You will use your analytical, technical and research skills to discover and analyze trends.
- Lead by example: be incredibly truth-seeking with data, set a high bar for the team to think boldly and creatively, communicate frequently and with high quality
- Then funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience, possibly as a business/marketing analyst or/and a fast and successful track record in a B2C/B2B SaaS company
- You are graduated from a leading Business or Engineering School.
- You’re comfortable writing SQL queries (incl. joins), and you work on a daily basis on Excel / Google Sheets / Google Slides
- You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
- You understand the adoption logics for new products and services, especially the related KPIs;You thrive to provide conveying ideas to managers and team leaders
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
- You like to solve problems and you consider yourself as a critical thinker
- You live and breath with data in mind, with a strong crush for accurate mathematics
- English is mandatory, German is a strong plus.