About the role:
As a Senior Marketing Manager for Doctolib, you will be building and lead the Engagement team, in charge of improving the usage and autonomy of our users (mainly doctors and secretaries). You will directly report to the Customer Engagement Director and be responsible for the main pillar of customer satisfaction at Doctolib.
What you’ll do:
– Build, manage and lead the daily operations of the Product Engagement team in close collaboration with Product, Data, and Design teams
– Understand clearly who our users are and how they are using our product, developing sharp customer insights
– Craft impactful campaigns, together with business owners, including segmentation, positioning, message, goal, design, tests and go live
– Drive growth, product engagement and satisfaction by building highly scalable and globally applicable marketing campaigns
– Collaborate with our doctors to educate them and their teams on how to best use the product, at scale
– Own the feature launch strategy and ongoing release cadence for top features/products for doctors and their teams, from ideation to launch and adoption
– Dive into the data and build top-notch marketing dashboards to drive your campaigns performance
– Automate most of your marketing campaigns to nurture our customers and prospects towards our satisfaction or acquisition objectives
– Inspire the rest of the team with a compelling vision
Who you are:
– You have 8+ years experience in product or customer/user engagement for a top tech company
– You have a demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team
– Experience working with product management and engineering organizations
– You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
– You’ve launched and driven adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs
– You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and marketing or tech teams alike
– You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.
We have 2 missions since day one :
– make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our headquarter in Paris