Doctolib is looking for a Talent Intelligence Analyst who will be responsible for leveraging global talent market and industry research, providing impactful talent and market insights, and helping execute the strategies for a variety of talent initiatives. You will work within the Leadership Acquisition team and collaborate daily with talent acquisitions leaders and members.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
• We partner with 120 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
• We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
• We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
• We are a French-German company with a team of 1100 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
• We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
* Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
* Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
• Design and implement research strategies to map our talent trends in our sector;
• Collaborate with our sourcing teams to create efficient search strategies;
• Develop talent research case studies for executive needs or broader specific teams;
• Partner with talent acquisition managers to maintain an effective and healthy talent pipeline;
• Conduct research on competitors in order to make recommendations on our organizational charts;
• Work with the people strategy team on building a strong CRM within our ATS;
• Become the eyes and ears to industry news and provide regular updates to the people teams.
Who are you?
• You have at least 3 years of work experience in a sourcing, market research, insights, or business analyst/data analyst role;
• You have strong analytical and research skills;
• You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
• You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
• You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
• You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
• An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
- Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.