Talent Attraction Coordinator (Intern)
Doctolib is looking for a Talent Attraction Coordinator to support and improve how our Tech & Product recruitment teams attract and select new hires. Your responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, crafting job descriptions and maintaining databases with candidate information. You will also be involved in more broader actions such as recruiting, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods. Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
What will be your missions?
- Crafting and updating job descriptions.
- Insuring the best candidate experience possible
- Conducting compensation and benefits analyses for various roles
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Design candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Perform background and reference checks
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire)
- Organize our employee referral process with the Talent team
- Conduct direct sourcing efforts to assist the recruiting team in identifying qualified candidates.
A first experience providing administrative support for a Human Resources or People Operations team
Excellent organizational skillsBSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe. For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account. For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100,000 doctors and 2000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;– We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Location: Paris HQ
Status : 6 months Internship (stage)
Start date: ASAP