Doctolib is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our ambitious product team. The product team's goal is clear : improve patients health by offering an incredible and easy-tu-use tool to practitioners. Our products are currently used by 35M patients, 90 000 doctors. We are a passionate team of 850 Doctolibers with a triple-digit YoY growth.
As a senior product manager, you will own the product vision and strategy. You’ll be in charge to define roadmaps according to our KPIs strategy with the support of Engineers. At Doctolib, we are all strongly committed in our product ! You will report directly to one of the Product Directors.
Your missions :
- Define and build the product strategy;
- Monitor the execution of the project and establish key product management processes;
- Build functional specifications with the support of user researchers, designers and data analysts.
- You will have all the keys to find out solutions and iterate on them.
- Coordinate the product developments with different teams (tech, sales, key accounts, PR, legal) in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences.
- Define, collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each feature release, and plan enhancements accordingly;
- Inspire patients and doctors by consistently raising the bar on how to improve their daily processes.
Your profile :
- 7+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership;
- 3 years working on functional interfaces (preferably within the software industry) focused on customer experience with a large number of users;
- The successful candidate will have led popular “must-have” sites / apps across platforms;
- Experience working cross-functionally with software development teams, managing the day to day tactics;
- The right candidate needs to be owner of his/her roadmap;
- Making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You must have a proven ability to build relationships and influence across the organization at all levels;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- A software engineering background is appreciated;
- A knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.
Who Are We ?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
We collaborate with 80,000 doctors and 1500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
We gather 20 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
We are 850 Doctolibers located in 40 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarterin Paris.
Contract: full-time position
Start: as soon as possible
Location: based in our headquarter in Paris (relocation package if needed)