The Global Sales Operations Strategy Analyst will join our Global Sales Operations Strategy team, whose objective is to lead improvement projects in our sales processes both in France and Germany (more than 250 people).In this critical role, you will work closely with the executive team, in France and Germany, to scale the organization, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 150,000 doctors and 2000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1000 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
You will drive the transformation projects led by the Global Sales Operations Strategy team. This simply means you will define and conduct implementation of new sales processes. Examples of potential assignments:
- Data analysis:
Run data analysis to analyse sales performance and help decision making
Perform analysis of current incentives model and roll-out a new incentive schemes for sales bonus
- Project management:
Manage implementation of new tools supporting sales teams : CRM, phoning tools
Manage implementation of a brand new training program for sales team
- Spend time with sales teams in France and in Germany to collect feedback to improve sales efficiency
What we offer to you:
- A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
Who are you?
- You are ambitious and want to take part in one of the best success stories in e-health in Europe
- You have an ongoing Master’s degree from a business school / engineering school looking for a 6 months internship (gap year or end of studies)
- You are fluent in French, English and good level in German.
- You have a good knowledge with Excel and Powerpoint. SQL is a plus
- You have a high motivation, strong listening and communication skills, proactive leadership on projects ,ability to operate in a fast paced environment
– 6-months internship
– From March 2020
– Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, 92 300 Levallois.
– Monthly trips to Berlin