Doctolib has an amazing 850 people team all sharing the same SPAAH values in France and Germany. The People Success Team is dedicated to creating a rewarding workplace culture that accelerates the development of individual performance of each Doctoliber, promotes excellence and daily learning and teaching through training, and provides ample opportunities to transform each Doctoliber's career trajectory.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Program training manager in order to design the best training & development programs to bring the 2000 Doctolibers to the next level of performance and well-being.
Who are we?
- Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
- For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
- For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 80,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
- Within the training team, you will be in charge of one or a range of several training programs, from their designing to their implementation and follow-up
- You will design the training strategy on a given topic : pedagogical goals, KPIs, format, audience, frequency, roll-out
- Based on your expertise, and partnering with external & internal experts & managers, you will produce the most consistent content, depending the needs and level of audience
- You will choose the right format of training, and for presencial sessions, deliver the trainings in partnership with the manager of the team, and external speakers when consistent
- You will measure and report the impact of your trainings on business and performance through surveys and personal interaction with managers, trainers, and trainees
- You will continuously update and improve the content of the training
- You will propose & implement innovative training solutions and approaches (e.g., classroom, e-learning, and social networking tools), that address organizational skills gaps and enable successful achievement of business objectives and continuous learning
- You will be able to design different program contents in the meantime.
- You will partner with business stakeholders to identify needs and new topics of training to develop
Who are you ?
- You are very well structured and organized
- You have an experience in designing training content
- You have design skills
- Ability to process expertise and multiple info and share it in a clear & pedagogical way
- Experience in delivering trainings : strong pedagogical skills, leadership
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus
- You want to develop your pedagogical skills
- You are fluent in English & French, German language is a big plus
What we offer you :
- Join an amazing team of 850 people passionate about a common project
- Great office in the heart of Paris, near Parc Monceau, and in Jan 2020 a big campus in Levallois-Perret
- A 100% free healthcare insurance
- Every month an opportunity to have good times with the team: DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- A Gymlib membership (partly offered by Doctolib)
- The opportunity to get up every morning for a project that will change the daily life of people around you!
Details about the opportunity:
- Location: position based in Paris
- Package: highly attractive, with fix + bonus part
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Status : Long term contract