Doctolib is looking for a Senior Strategic Planning Analyst to join its Performance Management team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We collaborate with 100,000 doctors and 2,000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany
- We gather 40 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1000 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris
- We have raised more than €235m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox...), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeo and and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)...).
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
Your missions and responsibilities:
1/ Strategic planning
- Work with management team to identify strategic priorities and structure investments
- Build long-term business plan and valuation model, in close collaboration with FP&A teams
- Prepare top quality presentations for Executive Committee and Board of Directors
2/ M&A process
- Assess strategic fit of identified target & potential synergies
- Participate and coordinate due diligences
- Review target business plan
- Participate in all signing & closing process as per management request
- Post transaction integration & performance tracking
- You have at least 5 years of experience in investment banking or audit transaction services (or equivalent)
- You are rigorous, reliable but also agile and resilient
- You’ve got good oral and written communication skills
- You speak English fluently
- You want to evolve in a dynamic environment with fonctions and processes to structure
What we offer you:
- A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends...
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92110 Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fixed part + quarterly bonuses) depending on profile